Criteria for Longleaf Academy Resource Programs
- The candidates verbal I.Q. – average range of 89 or higher
- The candidates G.A.I. – average range of 90 or higher
- A discrepancy in at least one of the following areas: reading, written language, math, or comprehension
Applying for Longleaf Academy Resource Programs
- Completed Resource Application This should also include the parent questionnaire; teacher questionnaire should be submitted to the child’s teacher and be mailed to Longleaf Academy upon completion.
- Psycho-educational Testing – Must include the following:
- Report must be signed by a licensed professional
- Report must be within the last three years and include I.Q. information
Release of Information Forms signed by parent – this will include a permission to observe the student in his/her present school.
Contact the Collaborative Partner School
St. Patrick’s Catholic School, Fayetteville, NC www.stpatschoolnc.org is a fully accredited Pre-K through 8th grade school. All full-time teachers are certified and all grades have teacher assistants. In addition to the core curriculum classes, students also enjoy specials classes, like Library, P.E., Art, Music, Spanish, and Computer Skills. Students in grades 6-8 may participate in a full range of athletics programs. Contact Karen Fitzpatrick (910-323-1865) to schedule a visit.
Longleaf Academy, Southern Pines, NC collaborates with a variety of area private schools in Moore and Lee Counties. Contact Jill Dejak (910-315-8978) to schedule an appointment and discuss educational options for your child.
Tuition & Fees
- St. Patrick’s Catholic School On-Site Resource Program $4,600 – $6,500
- Longleaf Academy $8,000 – $9,000